Tuesday 6 March 2012

Darkroom Door Paris

 Hi Everyone

I loved the 'Seashell' printer tray that we made on the Darkroom Door cruise (yes, I'm still talking about it) and couldn't wait for some to arrive so I could make another.

Here's my tribute to Paris.

The green in the background is a mix of Bazzill card stock Ivy, Leapfrog and Aloe Vera which I have stamped using Darkroom Door Postcards stamp using Forest Moss Distress Ink Pad.

All of the images are Darkroom Door Paris Photochips, Film Strips, Word Strips and Montage.

I have accented the drawers with Idea-ology Pen Nibs, Word Keys and Ornate Plates. 

The word 'Paris' was cut out of Beetle Black Bazzill card using a Cricut font and covered with Glossy Accents.  I have also accented the lamps and Ornate Plate with Glossy Accents.

Happy Stamping
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tray Michelle.
    I enjoyed the cruise too and can't wait for another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, it's a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete

09 10